Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Long Time Coming

Back when I created this blog I didn't realize that I wanted to create it somewhere else. So I did. Now, I think I want to use this as a diary type of blog. I want to be able to write about my experiences in film school and how things are going. I want to be able to write about my dreams and aspirations as well.

I'm in my second semester of classes towards my Bachelor's in Film Production.

~~~~FALL 2013~~~~
        My Classes:

Film Making Fundamentals
Modern World Cinema
Photography I
Ethics in Media

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently sitting in my Modern World Cinema class talking about Bicycle Thieves and Italian film that was depressing as all shit. We are discussing it and I kind of feel like the movie just wasn't something that I ever want to see again. I was willing to sit patiently through it the first time, but seriously it was drab and it was depressing, the main character Ricci doesn't get his bike back or get a new bike and I feel like justice just wasn't seen in it.

This weather today, makes me want to write a horror film and get some zombies going. I really wish that I wasn't in the class right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment