Saturday, September 29, 2012

In the Beginning...

I'm planning on using this as a place to get my creativeness out and also to get my angst/anxiety out as well. I haven't told some of my closest people that I have changed my major over to film production. So this is the opportunity for me to write out things that I want to say without their doubt looming over me.

I talked with an adviser about changing over to film production and he was extremely excited. I didn't expect for the guy I would talk to about my future would have had this kind of background, but he is wicked cool. Jorge Oliver and his IMDB page.

That really does put reassurance into my future. Also I have approval from my husband to follow my dreams. I'm glad of that simply because I didn't want to have to deal with hearing him whine or complain about it. So with all this I am seeing that I have a chance at something that will expand my mind, build up my passion and really give me a chance at happiness.

I used to have a Massify page, but Massify seemed to have imploded and took all my material with it. But I did have most of my scripts on my old laptop. The formats for the new Celtx still supports the old ones, so it works out well for me. I need to get working on my scripts again and maybe put some shorts together for a DVD so that I have a decent set up for film production next semester.

Well, I will drift into slumber as I watch a British Horror called Tormented. Talk more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment